10 years later

I had almost forgotten about this blog. It's been 10 years since I last wrote a post here.

2009.

Back then this used to be kind of a travel information blog on West Bengal. Nothing fancy, just some trivia & information put together. Not sure why I stopped writing, though. Perhaps I lost interest or could not manage time as is so often the case.

2019.

I don't think if I start writing here regularly again, the blog can go back to its travelpedia days. If I write, I will most likely write about current affairs in Bengal and in India as a whole.

10 years.

10 years is a long time. So much has changed since 2009. I have changed, you have changed. Bengal has changed and India has changed.

I have grown older. Got married.

Bengal has embraced Mamata and India Modi.

Pollution has worsened, a severe heatwave is frying people in Kolkata and people are drowning in floods in other parts of the country.

Extremes.

Not only in the weather, but in how we think and talk as well. More about that later.

I don't intend to make these posts long and boring. If short can't keep you interested, long definitely will not.

I don't at all expect anyone to read this, but in case you are that loser, do comment and we can start a conversation through this blog.

On loser: Pun and fun intended dude, no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment