No hits on my website

Sad truth. No one is reading my blog.

No one. Literally.

That's unfortunate but expected. After all, I have not written anything here for 10 years straight.

So I can't expect people to come flocking to my website right away.

In any case, I am writing nothing special here. It's more like some kind of writing practice. I am trying to see how many posts can I make in a month.

I aim to make at least one post a day but even that doesn't seem to be working. But I am trying and I will persevere.

I learnt something from a brilliant book called Atomic Habits by James Clear. I learnt that in order to get good at something or create a habit, you should take small steps, repetitive steps, daily. You need to build atomic habits.

So this is one of my atomic habits in practice. To write short articles daily.

So that someday, I become a good writer. A blogger.

I will write about atomic habits in more details some other day, for now I have met my daily goal which I kept missing for the last few days.

Well done me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment